- Routes of drug administration
- Drug absorption and factors affecting it
- Plsma Protein binding
- Microsomal Enzyme Induction
- G Protein coupled Receptor
- Drug antagonism
- Factors Modifying Drug Action
- Adverse Drug Reaction
- Classification of Cholinergic drugs. Describe about Mechanism of action, Pharmacological base, Uses and adverse effects of Neostigmine
- Mysthenia Gravis
- Pilocarpine its mechanism of action, Uses and ADR
- Organophosphate Poisioning. Its clinical menifestation and treatment
- Classification of anticholinergic Drugs. Describe Mechanism of action , Pharmacological base, Therapeutic uses and adverse effects of Atropin
- Write in detail about Atropin substitutes
- Classification of adrenergic agonist. Describe Mechanism of action, Pharmacological Base, Therapeutic Uses and Adverse drug reaction of Adrinaline
- Difference between dopamine and dobutamine
- Classification of Alpha blockers. Describe their Mechanism of action, Pharmacological Base, Therapeutic uses and Adverse drug reactions.
- Classification of Beta Blocker. Describe Mechanism of action, Pharmacological Base, Therapeutic Uses and adverse drug reaction of Propranolol
- Describe the Drugs used in glaucoma. Write in detail about pharmacological base of using different drugs in open angle glucoma.
- Classification, Pharmacological action , uses and ADR of H1 antagonist
- Drug therapy for migraine
- prophylaxis of migraine
- Uses and side effects of prostaglandins
- Classification of NSAIDS
- MOA, Uses, Side effects and contraindication of Aspirin
- Ibuprofen – Uses, Side effects
- Diclofenac Sodium – MOA, Uses, ADR
- Paracetamol – Uses, ADR, Poisioning
- Classification of Drugs Used in Gout. Write in detail about Probenacid or Allopurinol
- Classification of Drugs for Caugh. write in detail about Dextromethorphan
- Classification of drugs used in bronchial Asthma
- Salbutamol or B2 Agonist in asthma
- Methayl xenthins
- Mast Cell Stabilizer/ Sodium chromoglycate
- LT antagonist
- Inhaled steroids in asthma
- Classification of Anti hypertensive
- Treatment of Hypertension
- ACE inhibitors/ Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of Captopril
- ARB / Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of Losartan.
- Calcium Channel Blocker / CCB/ Nifedipine
- Classification of Anti anginal Drugs. Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of GTN.
- Treatment of CCF
- Treatment of MI
- Classification of Anti arrythmic Drugs
- Potassium Channel Opener.
- Classification of Diuretics
- Furosemide/ Loop Diuretics
- Osmotic Diuretics / Mannitol
- Classification of General Anesthetics
- Stages of Anesthesia
- Nitrous oxide
- Thiopentone Sodium
- Preanesthatic Medication
- Methyal alchohol poisioning
- Classification of sedative drugs.
- Benzodiazepines/ Diazepam
- Classification of Antiepileptic Drugs
- Sodium Valproate
- Status Epilapticus
- Classification of Antiparkinson’s Drugs.Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of Levodopa
- Classification of Antipsycotic Drugs. Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of Chlorpromazine
- Classification of Antidipresent Drugs. Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of SSRIs.
- Classification of opioids. Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of Morphine.
- Defference Between morphine and pethidine
- Oral Iron therapy
- Parentral iron therapy
- Classification of Anticoagulants. Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of Heparin
- Defference between Heparin and Warfarin
- Oral Anticoagulants/ Warferin
- Antiplatelate Drugs/ Aspirin
- Fibrinolytics/ Streptokinase/ Urokinase
- Hypolipidemic Drugs
- Classification of Drugs and Treatment of peptic Ulcer
- H2 Antagonist
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Anti H pylori Drugs
- Classification of Anti emitic Drugs
- Ondensetron/ 5HT3 Antagonist
- Classification of Drugs used in diarrhea.
- Pharmacological Action, Uses and ADR of of ORS.
- Classification of Anti-thyroid drugs. Moa, Uses and Adr of propylthiouracil.
- Throid strome
- Insulin analouge uses and adr
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Oral hypoglasemic drugs classification Moa, uses and adr of sulfonylureas.
- Classification, uses and Adr of Glucocorticoids
- Types of Contraceptive methods and write in detail about Oral contraceptive pills
- classification Uterine Stimulants Moa, uses and adr of Oxytocine
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Classification of sulfonamides, MOA, Uses, Adr
- Classification of fluroquinolones. MOA, Uses, Adr of ciprofloxacine
- Classification of Beta lactem antibiotics. MOA, Uses, Adr of penicillin
- Classification of cephalosporins. MOA, Uses, Adr.
- Classification of Broad spectrum antibiotics. MOA, Uses, Adr of Tetracyclines
- Classification of Macrolides. MOA, Uses, Adr of Erythromycine.
- Classification of antituberculor drugs. MOA, Uses, Adr of Rifampicin.
- Classification of antileprosy drugs. MOA, Uses, Adr of Dapsone.
- Classification of Anti Hiv drugs. MOA, Uses, Adr of NRTI.
- Post exposure prophylexis of HIV
- Classification of antiamoebic drugs. MOA, Uses, Adr of Metronidazole.
- Classification of antiparasitic drugs. MOA, Uses, Adr of Albendazole.
- Classification of Antifungal drugs. Moa, uses and Adr of Amphoterrecine B.
- Classification of Antimalarial drugs. MOA, Uses, Adr of Chloroquine
- Treatment therapy of complicated malaria.